FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Fast acting, multi-purpose liquid glue
Bostik Super Glue Liquid forms an ultra strong bond with most materials in seconds, and comes in a convenient tube with a precision nozzle.
- Liquid superglue in a tube with precision nozzle
- Fast setting
- Ultra strong, long lasting bond
- Suitable for use on a wide range of materials
- Available in a 3g tube
Bostik Super Glue Non-Drip Gel (3g) also available.
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
HOW TO USE
For best results, ensure surfaces are dry, clean and free from dust and grease
- Ensure the tube is held upright and pointing away from you.
- Avoiding skin contact, apply a small amount of Bostik Super Glu Liquid to one surface only.
- Bring the two surfaces together and hold firmly for approximately 30 seconds.
- Replace the cap firmly after use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare the surfaces to be glued?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
There is glue on my fingers and I can't remove it, what should I do?
Rinse your fingers immediately with plenty of warm soapy water and do not pull on the skin that has been glued. If glue remains after using warm soapy water, it will often de-bond within a couple of days due to general wear and tear and the natural oils in the skin. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor.
What is the shelf life of the adhesive I have bought and where can I store it?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.