Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
HOW TO USE
For best results, ensure surfaces are dry, clean and free from dust and grease
- If using on leather soles, lightly roughen the surfaces to be bonded with fine-grade sandpaper
- Apply glue evenly to both surfaces
- Leave until almost dry (about 10 minutes) then press both surfaces together firmly
- Replace cap immediately after use to prevent the adhesive becoming unusable
- A flexible bond is developed after 1 hour
- Maximum bond strength is achieved after approximately 24 hours
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare the surfaces to be glued?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
What is the shelf life of the adhesive I have bought and where can I store it?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.