Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
For best results, ensure fabrics and materials to be bonded are clean and dry.
- Point the tube away from you and unscrew the cap.
- Push the top of the cap into the top of the tube to pierce the seal, then screw on the applicator.
- Apply a bead of glue to each of the surfaces to be bonded, and spread it out with the applicator.
- Press both surfaces together immediately and allow to dry.
- After use, remove the applicator and replace the cap.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
Rinse your fingers immediately with plenty of warm soapy water and do not pull on the skin that has been glued. If glue remains after using warm soapy water, it will often de-bond within a couple of days due to general wear and tear and the natural oils in the skin. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor.
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.
How to fix ripped jeans with fabric glue and a decorative patch
Discover how to fix ripped jeans using Bostik’s best fabric glue and a decorative patch. Our glue for jeans is perfect for mending all tears quickly and easily.
How to glue metal to metal
When you break a metal object, don’t bin it, fix it!. Here’s how Bostik Power Repair can help you to become a #REPAIRHERO…