Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that surfaces are clean and dry.
- Apply glue to one surface.
- Press pieces together and allow to dry (approx. 1 minute to 1 hour, depending on substrate).
- Clean any spills with a damp cloth.
- Remove excess glue from nozzle and replace cap.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I CLEAN EXCESS SCHOOL GLUE FROM THE COUNTER?
Clean excess liquid school glue with warm soapy water when still wet.
WHICH ADHESIVE IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR MY APPLICATION?
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF THE ADHESIVE I BOUGHT AND WHERE CAN I STORE IT?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.