Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Nail free general construction adhesive
- High bond strength
- Excellent adhesion and sealing properties
- Excellent green strength
- Good temperature resistance
- Chemical resistant
- Good slump resistance
- Bonds a variety of construction and building materials
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications
- Easy to use and cost effective
Frequently Asked Questions
- As a contact adhesive for installation of wall and floor panels
- Most bonding applications where high strength, gap filling, one component adhesive is required
- Timber, metal, cementitious and plaster sheets to timber or metal studs
- Installation of battens or other fixings to brick, masonry or concrete walls
- General-purpose construction adhesive
- Suitable to use on foamed polystyrene
- Ideal for mirror backed tiles
- If working in an area with poor ventilation or in a confined area, we recommend a mask be worn.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and avoid breathing in vapour.
- If swallowed contact doctor. If skin contact occurs, wipe off excess and remove contaminated clothing. Wash affected area thoroughly with soap and water.
5-10 minutes depending on the temperature
CREATE YOUR OWN DECORATIVE MAGNETIC BOARD
Want to hide an eyesore on your wall? This Bostik No More Nails magnetic board got you covered!
CREATE YOUR OWN PHONE HOLDER
Breathe new life into scrap wood by upcycling it into a phone holder.
HOW TO INSTALL FLOATING SHELVES WITH NO MORE NAILS
Floating shelves add a sophisticated touch to your interior design. If you are living in a condo, drilling is a big no-no. The good thing is that you can install floating shelves without the need to…
CREATE A SIMPLE, ERGONOMIC FOOTREST WITH NO MORE NAILS
Whether you work from home or the office, get comfy with this DIY ergonomic footrest.
HOW TO CREATE UNIQUE ACTION FIGURE BOOKENDS WITH NO MORE NAILS
Transform your old action figures into fun and functional decor with these DIY wooden bookends!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HANGING SIGN
Here's the sign you've been waiting for.
HOW TO MAKE A STOOL WITH NO MORE NAILS
Help dad organize his trusty tools or display his collectibles with this cool, DIY stool!