Documents and Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
- Glu Stik is a non-toxic, non-harmful adhesive and is safe for the whole family to use
- Solvent free, which is kinder to the environment
- Because it’s acid free, it doesn’t yellow or corrode the materials you are gluing
- Non-wrinkle formula - 8g, 21g and 35g size formats available
- It’s free from food ingredients such as wheat, gluten, flour, eggs or nut products. It does contain corn starch. Repeated or prolonged contact may cause an allergic reaction in some susceptible persons.
- Tested in accordance to AS/NZS ISO 8124:2012 (Safety of Toys - Part 3: Migration of certain elements)
Bostik Glu Stik can be used to for scrapbooking, cut and paste activities, paper craft, invitations, art and craft projects and dry mouting photography. It's ideal for:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Glu Stik safe for my kids?
Bostik Glu Stik is non toxic, solvent-free and easy to use, so little ones can enjoy getting stuck in - just make sure they avoid contact with their eyes.
My child got glue stick in their eye
Please rinse thoroughly and immediately with water if you haven't already. If any discomfort or irritation persists, seek medical assistance.
I have Glu Stick all over XYZ. what do I do?
Bostik Glu Stiks are children-and mess-friendly, so can easily be cleaned with warm soapy water.
A party's not a party without some bunting!
SELF ESTEEM DIE
Help kids focus on boosting their confidence with this Self Esteem Die project
BOSTIK ICY POLE
These Icy Poles are project too good to eat!
Do you know an engineer in the making? Our Heart Tessellations project will help them BUILD the skills they need (see what we did there?)
Complete with tutu and shoe templates, this simple Glu Stik craft is sure to delight any mini ballerina
An easy cut and paste craft, create a Fruit Basket using Bostik Glu Stik
TROPICAL RAINFOREST DIORAMA
Use Glu Stik to make your own rainforest in this recycled cardboard craft.
Learn about the seasons with this Weather Tree project
BOSTIK HOT AIR BALLOON
Craft a Hot Air Balloon using Glu Stik, including a passenger!
This Octopus project has 4 steps and 8 legs!
Keep your office and crafting tools organised with this Stationery Holder