Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that surfaces are clean and dry.
- Twist nozzle anti-clockwise to open.
- Apply glue to one surface.
- Press pieces together and allow to dry (approx. 1 minute to 1 hour, depending on substrate).
- Clean any spills with a damp cloth.
- Remove excess glue from nozzle and twist cap clockwise to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I CLEAN EXCESS SCHOOL GLUE FROM THE COUNTER?
Clean excess liquid school glue with warm soapy water when still wet.
WHICH ADHESIVE IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR MY APPLICATION?
HOW DO I STORE MY ADHESIVE?
Most adhesives have a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in its original moisture-tight container. If the material is kept beyond the recommended shelf life, it is not necessarily unusable, but a check should be performed to observe whether the product is still workable, apply-able and uncured.