Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and free of any dust, grease and loose materials.
- Tear along the perforations.
- Peel off the paper backing.
- Press the dot firmly onto the first surface.
- Remove the clear film.
- Stick the second surface firmly to the dot.
- Be careful not to touch the dot as it might make it less sticky.
Frequently Asked Questions
EASTER CUP BUNNIES
Get ready for Easter with these easy-to-make and super cute Easter Cup Bunnies!
SCHOOL BUS MAGNET PHOTO FRAME
First day at school is always a special memory. Make this easy DIY school bus magnet photo frame to stick to your fridge!
CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR
Advent calendars always make the countdown to Christmas way more fun, whether you’re a child or all grown up! A fun project to make with the whole family.
PAPER SANTA HAT
Try this fun Christmas craft! Make and wear a cute 3D Paper Santa Hat ideal for fun loving kids and grown-ups.
This easy paper Easter garland is easy enough for kids to make!
HALLOWEEN PARTY BAGS
Halloween Party bags!
This adorable minion bookmark will hug your book to keep your place. The arms fold over the page and keep your place marked!