FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Strong, light-activated glue. Bonds 99.9% of materials!
Bostik Fix & Flash is an ultra strong, light-activated glue that sticks almost anything - even between opaque materials. The glue does not set until you shine the built-in light, so that you can position and reposition until you're happy!
- Repositionable until you shine the light to set the glue
- Works on 99.9% of materials, including opaque surfaces
- Slightly flexible - resists knocks and drops
- Water-resistant, shock-proof, and resistant to extreme temperatures (-20°C to +80°C)
- Odourless, clear, non-yellowing formula
- Refillable with Fix & Flash 5g tube
Fix & Flash is refillable with a 5g tube and the light lasts for 1,500 hours!
#REPAIRHERO: Lamps, shoes, furniture, toys, glasses, mugs, and more. Don’t bin it, fix it!
Safety Data Sheet
HOW TO USE
How to use Fix & Flash device
For best results, ensure surfaces are dry, clean and free from dust and grease
- Upon opening the pack for the first time, screw the green cap onto the tube to secure the applicator nozzle
- Unscrew the green cap and the device is now ready to use
- Press the blue grips to apply the glue onto your object
- Bring your objects together and adjust the position until you are happy with it, and then wait 3 seconds for an initial tack
- Press the bulb, then shine the light around the edge of the applied glue for 15 seconds
- Clean the nozzle after each use and screw the cap on tightly
Product will last 12 months if stored unopened in original packaging at +20°C. Once opened, the product will last for several months if stored vertically, away from light, frost and moisture.
How to replace Fix & Flash refill
- Unscrew the device ends: cap and lamp
- Remove the used glue tube by pressing the nozzle down and extracting it from bottom
- Take the used glue tube out of the green base
- Screw the new refill nozzle onto its tube to pierce the seal
- Place the tube in the green base and slide it into the applicator by following the inner rails (be careful not to force and twist the tube as it could puncture and damage the product)
- Screw the lamp back onto the device and you are ready to repair or create with Fix & Flash
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare the surfaces to be glued?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
There is glue on my fingers and I can't remove it, what should I do?
Rinse your fingers immediately with plenty of warm soapy water and do not pull on the skin that has been glued. If glue remains after using warm soapy water, it will often de-bond within a couple of days due to general wear and tear and the natural oils in the skin. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor.
What is the shelf life of the adhesive I have bought and where can I store it?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.