Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that surfaces are clean and dry.
- Remove cap and turn the base to extend the glue.
- Apply two lines of glue with firm, even strokes to one surface and press firmly together.
- For a stronger bond, apply glue to both surfaces.
- Replace cap after use, to prevent glue from drying out.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Glue Sticks does not stick to plastics.
ARE GLUE STICKS TOXIC OR HARMFUL TO CHILDREN?
No. All our glue sticks are solvent free and non-toxic which makes it safe for children.
HOW DO I CLEAN EXCESS GLUE STICK FROM MY FURNITURE OR TABLE?
Excess glue stick adhesive can be cleaned with warm soapy water.