Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and free of any dust, grease and loose materials.
- Measure and tear off the desired length of tape.
- Stick the tape flat against one surface ensuring there are no wrinkles.
- Remove the protective white layer from the tape and discard.
- Align the surfaces and gently press together. Once surfaces meet, the tape is not repositionable.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I REMOVE STICKY RESIDUE FROM TAPES?
Adhesive residue from most sticky tapes can be removed with acetone. Always test a small area first.
HOW DO I PREPARE THE SURFACES TO BE GLUED?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.