Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all loose materials, dust, dirt, oil, rust and any other contaminants.
- On porous surfaces such as ceramics, apply to one surface and join immediately.
- On non-porous surfaces such as metal, apply to one surface, transfer adhesive to opposite surface by gently pressing together.
- Immediately separate the surfaces and allow adhesive to dry for approximately 1 minute before permanently re-joining together.
- Allow to set for up to 24 hours before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most adhesives have a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in its original moisture-tight container. If the material is kept beyond the recommended shelf life, it is not necessarily unusable, but a check should be performed to observe whether the product is still workable, apply-able and uncured.
Most solvent based adhesives are flammable. Always work in a ventilated area and do not breathe in vapours. Avoid exposing the product to any ignition sources. Do not smoke when working with adhesives.