CLAG® KIDS PVA
Versatile water-based PVA
Clag® Kids PVA is a versatile water-based PVA emulsion, designed to be used as a multi-purpose glue which gives a strong and lasting bond to a variety of porous and semi-porous materials.
Documents and Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
- Water resistant
- Dries clear
- Non-staining, and once fully cured (approximately 7 days), will be mould and fungi resistant
- Non-toxic, safe for all the family
- Does not contain food ingredients such as wheat, gluten, flour, egg, nut or milk products
- Tested in accordance to AS/NZS ISO 8124:2012 (Safety of Toys - Part 3: Migration of certain elements)
Clag® Kids PVA is ideal for models, masks and craft work. Suitable materials include:
- Paper and Cardboard
- Fabrics, including leather, felt and suede
- Polystyrene foam
DO IT YOURSELF
BOSTIK ICY POLE
These Icy Poles are project too good to eat!
BOSTIK BEE HIVE
Use Bostik Craft PVA Glue to create a Bee Hive
BOSTIK HOT AIR BALLOON
Craft a Hot Air Balloon using Glu Stik, including a passenger!
This Octopus project has 4 steps and 8 legs!
3... 2... 1... Blast off with our Rocket craft!
Put your crafting powers to use with our easy-to-follow Superhero project.
Make a volcano with Clag® paste, and watch it erupt!
You don't need a green thumb to make this Recycled Planter, but it helps!