Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that the surfaces are clean, dry and free of dust.
- Use the reverse side of the lid to pierce the seal of the tube.
- Extrude an equal quantity of the two components.
- Mix these thoroughly with the spatula provided, until a homogenous mixture is obtained.
- Only mix at one time, the amount that can be used within approx. 3 to 4 minutes.
- Apply the mixture thinly to both surfaces to be bonded.
- Join the two parts, and hold them together for approximately 15 minutes.
- The glued object can be handled lightly after approx. 15 minutes.
- Allow 30 minutes before rough handling or machining. Setting times may be slower in cold conditions.
- Full strength is achieved after 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
I NEED MORE TECHNICAL ADVICE ON THIS PRODUCT?
Please call our Sticky Questions toll free helpline during office hours on 0800 222 400.
HOW DO I PREPARE THE SURFACES TO BE GLUED?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF THE ADHESIVE I BOUGHT AND WHERE CAN I STORE IT?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.