Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- ALWAYS TEST ON SMALL AREA OF FABRIC FIRST.
- Surfaces should be clean and dry.
- Apply a fine thread/line of Sew Simple to one surface, then briefly bring the surfaces into contact to enable transfer of glue to the other surface (glue is now on both surfaces).
- Glue can be smeared with finger to spread evenly.
- Avoid excess application as this may cause staining.
- Allow each side to dry separately for 3 to 5 minutes, then assemble the two sections, ensuring glued areas are pressed together firmly for approximately 1 minute.
- The glued item may be lightly handled after 5 minutes, however allow to dry for 12 hours if intending to machine wash the article. Clean nozzle and replace cap after use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most solvent based adhesives are flammable. Always work in a ventilated area and do not breathe in vapours. Avoid exposing the product to any ignition sources. Do not smoke when working with adhesives.