Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that surfaces are clean and dry.
- Unscrew entire cap assembly and carefully pierce a small hole in the tube with the reverse end of cap. Replace cap immediately.
- Open the tube by screwing the nozzle down to break the seal.
- Press both surfaces together, wipe off excess with cloth, making sure that both substrates are well matched and tight fitting.
- Keep pressed or held together for at least 30 seconds. DO NOT MOVE OR REPOSITION glued joint as this may impair final bond.
- Setting time is affected by the nature of the substrate, ambient humidity, and temperature. Cold weather and condition of low humidity will retard setting time.
- The glued item may be handled after 5 minutes, however maximum bond strength if achieved after 12 hours.
- After completion of job, wipe tip of plastic nozzle, replace cap tightly and store in a cool upright position.
- To avoid adhesive whitening / blooming (caused by uncured super glue), always apply the smallest amount of glue, do not apply in hot temperatures or high humidity, and ensure a good airflow over the parts while assembling.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I REMOVE GLUE FROM MY FINGERS?
Rinse your fingers immediately with plenty of warm soapy water and do not pull on the skin that has been glued. If glue remains after using warm soapy water, it will often de-bond within a couple of days due to general wear and tear and the natural oils in the skin. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor.
HOW DO I PREPARE THE SURFACES TO BE GLUED?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
HOW DO I STORE SUPER GLUE?
We recommend storing in a refrigerator to lengthen the shelf life. Refrigerated packaging should be allowed to return to room temperature prior to use.