BLU TACK® PINK
The original reusable adhesive tack - in pink
Blu Tack® Pink is the pink coloured version of the nation’s favourite reusable adhesive – perfect for arts and crafts.
It’s designed specifically for those who require an adhesive putty that's bright and colourful to stand out in creative projects.
- Clean, safe and easy-to-use
- Instant, repositionable bond
- Non-toxic & solvent-free
- Blu Tack® Pink is perfect for those wanting a colourful adhesive
- Packaging made from recycled card
- Tried and tested formulation - made in Britain for over 50 years
- Over a thousand uses or #BluHacks
- UKCA & CE approved
Whether you're at home, in the office, at school, or out and about, Bostik Blu Tack® Pink has over a thousand uses, or #BluHacks. It’s suitable for traditional uses such as sticking up posters and signs, as well as alternative uses such as a colourful pencil grip and more.
For poster displays where the adhesive may be on show, our pink adhesive tack is perfect for adding a pop of colour to the wall. What do you do with yours? – Share today!
Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
This file is stored on an external website, please follow the linkDownload
HOW TO USE
Blu Tack® Pink performs best on non-porous surfaces e.g. painted surfaces, glass, metal etc. Do not use on recently decorated surfaces or absorbent, silk-screen printed or hand stencilled wallpaper.
- Ensure surfaces to which Bostik Blu Tack® Pink is to be applied are clean, dry and free from dust, grease and loose surface material.
- Pull off a piece of pink adhesive tack and activate it by pulling and stretching.
- Roll into a ball, place between the two surfaces and press firmly.
How to Remove Blu Tack® Pink
- Remove Blu Tack® Pink by rolling it carefully off the surface. It can then be used again and again.
- Any remaining shreds can be removed by gently rolling the pink adhesive tack on the wall or dabbing a new blob of Blu Tack® Pink over the surfaces.
The adhesive properties of Bostik Blu Tack® Pink increase over time, so take extra care when removing it after a period of months.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I buy Blu Tack®?
Buy Blu Tack® online through our Amazon brand store or via any major retailer. See our list of stockists.
What colours does Blu Tack® come in?
How much weight can Blu Tack® hold?
0.5 grams of Blu Tack® will hold an approximate 105 gram load, but Bostik Blu Tack® is not designed to hold heavy objects.
What surfaces can I use Blu Tack® on?
Blu Tack® performs best on non-porous surfaces e.g. painted surfaces, glass, metal etc. Do not use on recently decorated surfaces or absorbent, silk-screen printed or hand stencilled wallpaper.
How to remove Blu Tack® from carpet?
Blu Tack® sometimes gets dropped and pressed into the carpet. You can easily remove it by firstly, removing as much as possible by hand. Then, grab an additional piece of Blu Tack® and press it into the Blu Tack® in the carpet and pull it away to remove as much as possible.
If there are remaining pieces, wrap parcel tape - sticky side outwards - around your knuckles and knead into the affected area. Finally, use a fine-tooth comb to remove the last little bits!
Will Blu Tack® leave a stain?
On some surfaces, after a long period of time, Blu Tack® can leave a slight oily mark. This can be removed using removers like citrus oils and lighter fuel but as per the guidance of the suppliers. Before using these products, we recommend you test on a small inconspicuous area.
How to remove Blu Tack® from carpet
Discover how to remove Blu Tack® from carpet, with Bostik’s simple step-by-step guide
How to remove Blu Tack® stains from a wall
Discover how to remove Blu Tack® stains from a wall with Bostik’s simple step-by-step guide.