Suitable for most materials
Interior & Exterior
Made in South Africa
Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
HOW TO USE
- Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, structurally sound, dry and free from dust, dirt, oil, rust and loose material.
- Unroll the tape and measure the correct length for the area to be sealed.
- Cut the tape ensuring a 40mm overlap.
- Allow the tape to warm in the sun before application.
- Peel the release paper back from one end and press the tape firmly onto the surface.
- Removing the backing tape as you proceed.
- On angles and grooves press firmly into the angle or groove first.
- For a smooth finish, press tape with a rubber hand roller, working from the center outwards, remove any air bubbles and creases ensuring firm contact is made with the surface.
- The aluminium foil backing must not be removed.
Frequently Asked Questions
I NEED MORE TECHNICAL ADVICE ON THIS PRODUCT?
Please call our Sticky Questions toll free helpline during office hours on 0800 222 400.