Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free of loose materials, dust, grease, rust and other contaminants.
- Spread an even film of adhesive onto both surfaces. Allow to dry completely.
- Re-activate the glue by applying a suitable heat source over the surfaces, e.g. a hairdryer.
- Once the surfaces are very hot, bring together and press firmly to ensure good contact for about 2 minutes.
- Depending on application, object may be handled immediately. Full strength develops after 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I REMOVE GLUE FROM MY FINGERS?
Rinse your fingers immediately with plenty of warm soapy water and do not pull on the skin that has been glued. If glue remains after using warm soapy water, it will often de-bond within a couple of days due to general wear and tear and the natural oils in the skin. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor.
I NEED MORE TECHNICAL ADVICE ON THIS PRODUCT?
Please call our Sticky Questions toll free helpline during office hours on 0800 222 400.
HOW DO I STORE MY ADHESIVE?
Most adhesives have a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in its original moisture-tight container. If the material is kept beyond the recommended shelf life, it is not necessarily unusable, but a check should be performed to observe whether the product is still workable, apply-able and uncured.