Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free of loose materials, dust, grease, rust and other contaminants.
- Surfaces such as metals and glass should be degreased with a solvent e.g. acetone.
- Plastics should be lightly abraded with emery paper.
- Apply adhesive to surface and push cable into the glue line.
- Separate until the adhesive becomes tacky (approx. 60 seconds) and press firmly together.
- Touch dry after 30 – 60 minutes depending on amount of adhesive applied.
- Full strength develops after 12 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wet and dried adhesive on applicator tools can be cleaned with acetone, thinners or parrafin. Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet of the specific product for more information.
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
Rinse your fingers immediately with plenty of warm soapy water and do not pull on the skin that has been glued. If glue remains after using warm soapy water, it will often de-bond within a couple of days due to general wear and tear and the natural oils in the skin. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor.