Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Fit the metal stand onto the front of the gun in the slots by the nozzle
- Load a Bostik Handy Hot Melt Glue Stick through the grip ring at the rear of the gun
- Press the trigger several times until the stick is positioned firmly in the gun
- Plug in the gun and a light will come on at the rear to indicate that it is in operation
- Rest the gun on its stand and allow to warm up for approximately 5 minutes
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry
- Press trigger until adhesive flows from nozzle. To ensure a continuous flow of glue, insert further glue sticks into the rear of the gun and wait a few minutes until the stick has heated to the correct temperature. DO NOT FORCE THE TRIGGER.
- Apply adhesive to one surface. Press surfaces together within 15 seconds. Use of clamp or other holding device is not necessary.
- Unplug gun when finished and allow to cool before storing. Surplus glue stick may be trimmed off using a sharp knife. Do not pull glue sticks from the back of the gun as damage may occur.