Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety data sheet
HOW TO USE
- Open and use Glitter Glue pens over a protected work area
- Make sure the item you want to add glitter to is clean and dry
- Take the top off the pen, squeeze gently, and spread the glitter precisely where you need it
- If you put on more glitter than you need, you can wipe it off with a damp cloth
- When you've finished, wipe the nozzle clean and replace the cap. Your glittery design will be dry in about half an hour, or less if you've spread it thinly
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the shelf life of the adhesive I have bought and where can I store it?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.