Flexible, machine washable glue for fabrics
Bostik Fabric Glue is an ultra strong clear adhesive for fabric repairs and crafts. It's perfect for making long lasting, flexible bonds on porous fabrics such as cotton, denim, linen, felt, leather, PVC and much more, and can withstand machine-washing and ironing.
- A permanent adhesive for clothing, fabric repairs and crafts
- Ultra strong, long lasting, flexible bond on most fabrics - including cotton, denim, linen, felt, leather and PVC
- Withstands machine-washing and ironing
- Available in a 20ml tube
Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
For best results, ensure fabrics and materials to be bonded are clean and dry.
- Point the tube away from you and unscrew the cap.
- Push the top of the cap into the top of the tube to pierce the seal, then screw on the applicator.
- Apply a bead of glue to each of the surfaces to be bonded, and spread it out with the applicator.
- Press both surfaces together immediately and allow to dry.
- After use, remove the applicator and replace the cap.
HOW TO GLUE METAL TO METAL
When you break a metal object, don’t bin it, fix it!. Here’s how Bostik Power Repair can help you to become a #REPAIRHERO…