Documents or Resources
- Sticks quickly and dries within 10-20 minutes depending on room temperature
- Smooth and easy to apply
- Includes measuring scoop
- Made in Australia
- Non-toxic, safe for the family
- Does not contain food ingredients such as flour, egg, nut or milk products
- Tested in accordance to AS/NZS ISO8124:2012 (Safety of Toys - Part 3)
Clag® Celmix bonds to paper and cardboard, and can be used as a thickener for PVA, finger painting and as a sealer for hardboard and clay. Ideal for finger painting, paper mache and other paper craft.
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and free from grease, oil dust and other foreign materials.
- Clean mixing container with hot soapy water.
- To make paste, one scoop (10 grams) into 600ml of water, stir continuously for 2 minutes and allow to stand for 10 minutes, stir again and it’s ready to use.
- For paper mache one scoop to 800ml of water, stir continuously for 2 minutes and allow to stand for 10 minutes, stir again and it’s ready to use.
- For finger painting one scoop to 400ml of water then add powder or liquid colour.
- Once mixed, cover and it will keep for 72 hours. Stir well before use.
- Best to make what you need, but if any left over, best kept in refrigerator.