Documents and Resources
HOW TO USE SOFT PLASTIC GLUE
Ensure that surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry. For best results do not use below 15°C.
Lightly abrade very smooth shiny surfaces using fine sandpaper, taking care not to damage any areas that will
be visible after bonding.
If using on rubber products, lightly roughen the surface to be repaired using a fine grade sandpaper.
- Always open and use adhesive products over a protected surface.
- If required use a piece of the PVC patch provided.
- Spread an even film of adhesive onto both surfaces.
- Leave until almost dry (about 5 to 10 minutes).
- Press both surfaces together firmly until bonded.
- Replace cap immediately after use, to prevent the adhesive becoming unusable.
- Maximum bond strength is developed after approximately 48 hours.
- Always test sensitive surfaces before applying solvent cleaners.
- Clean greasy, waxy or oily surfaces with fresh acetone, twice to remove residues left by the first cleaning.
- Wet or dry adhesive can be removed with acetone.