Documents and Resources
HOW TO USE REPAIR-ALL
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry, and free of dust, dirt, rust, oil, and other contaminants.
We recommend a preliminary test of the compatibility of the adhesive with adjoining materials before use.
- To bond non-absorbent surfaces such as metal or glass, use a brush to apply a thin film of adhesive to both surfaces. Allow 5 to 10 minutes drying time and then, having correctly positioned the surfaces, press them together firmly. The bond will be instant and non-adjustable.
- If one or both surfaces are absorbent apply a generous film of adhesive to one surface only and immediately join the two surfaces together under pressure. Note: using this technique, initial bond strengths will be lower.
- Remove excess uncured sealant with a damp cloth or water immediately.
- Cured sealant is best removed by mechanical scraping or sanding.
- Use Bostik Handy Wipe towels to remove adhesive from skin.