Ready to use
Safe for children
Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and free of any dust, grease and loose materials.
- Tear along the perforations.
- Peel off the paper backing.
- Press the dot firmly onto the first surface.
- Remove the clear film.
- Stick the second surface firmly to the dot.
- Be careful not to touch the dot as it might make it less sticky.
- Reposition if necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I REMOVE STICKY RESIDUE FROM TAPES?
Adhesive residue from most sticky tapes can be removed with acetone. Always test a small area first.
WHICH ADHESIVE IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR MY APPLICATION?