Safe for children
Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Mould, elongate, twist and shape to create objects and creations of various sizes and shapes.
- Use the colour mixing guide provided inside the pack to create additional colours.
- Press Bostik Crazy Clay parts together to form your creations.
- Once your creation is complete, allow to air-dry for 6 hours. Final drying time will depend on the thickness of your creation.
- Do not oven bake.
- Keep unused clay in its original air-tight container to prevent drying. Ensure that the tub is tightly sealed.
- Before clay is completely dry, you can remodel it by spraying with water.
- Once dried and set, creations can be protected by varnishing.