Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
HOW TO USE
Removable Glu Dots are ideal for arts & crafts, scrap book work, card making, collages and model making. Perfect size to allow for precise and accurate placing of small objects such as sequins, beads, rhinestones, wiggly eyes and many other craft embellishments.
- Take out a sheet of dots from the wallet.
- Fold and then tear off, along the perforations, to remove as many dots as are required.
- Peel off the paper backing
- Press the dot to the first surface
- Remove the clear film
- Stick the second surface to the dot. Be careful not to touch the dot as it might make it less sticky
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the shelf life of the adhesive I have bought and where can I store it?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.