Documents or Resources
HOW TO USE
- Ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and free of any dust, grease and loose materials.
- Flip the protective cap open.
- Press roller down on flat surface and drag the mouse backwards in a straight line.
- Align the surfaces and gently press together. Once surfaces meet, the tape is not repositionable.
- Close protective cap when finished.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I REMOVE STICKY RESIDUE FROM TAPES?
Adhesive residue from most sticky tapes can be removed with acetone. Always test a small area first.
HOW DO I PREPARE THE SURFACES TO BE GLUED?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.