Stick this to that! Always try and have a variety of glues suitable for more than one substrate.
- Glue Stick
- Sew Simple
- Paper Glue
- Rainbow Glitter Glue
- Art & Craft White glue
- Blits Stik
- Glu Dots
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks for heavy duty crafts
Masking, double sided or clear, you can use it on multiple areas of your project.
- Double Sided Tape
- Crystal Clear Tape
- Invisible Tape
- Glu Tape
- Masking Tape
Store your craft scissors separate from your kitchen scissors to ensure they stay sharp!
- Cut ‘n Paste
- Utility Knife / Box Cutter
- Shaped scissors
- Self-healing cutting mat / Cutting board
Paper is always one of the most important items in your craft project. So make sure you have a wide variety to brighten your experience!
- Various decorative/scrapbook paper
- White cardstock
- Coloured paper
- Foam board
- Decorative wrapping paper
Acrylic paint works well for paper, poster board, paper maché, Styrofoam, primed metal, terracotta, plaster, resin, wood, canvas, and more. Enamel paints work better than acrylic on glass and other non-porous surfaces.
- Variety of paints (acrylic or enamel)
- Chalkboard paint
- Glitter paint
- Paper board for paint while working
Colouring and drawing improves fine motor skills, encourages focus, and nurtures creativity. Colouring and drawing both help kids improve fine motor skills. They also train the brain to focus.
- Wax Twisters
- Glitter crayons
- Markers / Sharpies
- Pencils, sharpener & eraser for sketching and writing
- Ruler for precise measurements. Choose one with a metal edge.
- Hole punch - A single hole punch is the most versatile option.
Click here for your complete art & craft check list.