This document is an accessibility assessment based on RGAA Version 4.1(Référentiel Général d'Amélioration de l'Accessibilité) This accessibility audit has been realised by Matthieu Marseille from Ekino and for Bostik DIY.
Bostik commits to making its web sites accessible in compliance with article 47 of the French law n°2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
For this purpose, Bostik DIY implements the strategy and the following actions:
- Bostik DYI multi-year accessibility plan : in construction
- This accessibility assessment applies to diy.bostik.com
- Based on an evaluation done by Ekino, diy.bostik.com meets :
- 35 % of accessibility criteria from RGAA version 4.1
- The website conformity rate is 63,5 %
With 35% of the criteria respected, the site is currently non-compliant.
All the non-conforming components of this audit review are identified and taken into account
This review was conducted on June 1st 2022.
Technologies used on the site are the following :
- Drupal (Content Management System)
The review was conducted using the tool and assistive technologies combination provided by the RGAA framework, using the following versions: Chrome + VoiceOver
Tools use to evaluate
- Google Chrome v102
- Firefox v100
- Colour Contrast Analyser
- W3C HTML Validator
Pages included in the review
If you find yourself in a situation where you cannot access a content or service due to a disability, you can contact us to be oriented towards an accessible version or to get the content in an alternative format.