Goes on blue, dries clear
Bostik Blu Stik is a solvent free, non-toxic, easy to apply and use general purpose adhesive for the classroom and home. Bostik Blu Stik goes on blue and dries clear so you know where you have applied the glue, meaning less mess and less wastage on your art & craft projects.
Documents and Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
- Blu Stik is a non-toxic, non-harmful adhesive and is safe for the whole family to use
- Solvent free, which is kinder to the environment
- Because it’s acid free, it doesn’t yellow or corrode the materials you a gluing
- Non wrinkle formula
- It’s free from food ingredients such as wheat, gluten, flour, eggs or nut products. It does contain corn starch. Repeated or prolonged contact may cause an allergic reaction in some susceptible persons.
- Tested in accordance to AS/NZS ISO 8124:2012 (Safety of Toys - Part 3: Migration of certain elements)
Bostik Blu Stik can be used to for scrapbooking, cut and paste activities, paper craft, invitations, art and craft projects and dry mouting photography. It's ideal for:
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Blu Stik dry as a blue colour?
Bostik Blu Stick is a great way to show you where you've applied your glue, but it actually dries totally clear!
Can I use Blu Stik with my photos?
Bostik Blu Stick is acid-free so it's safe to use with your photos.
Get glu-some for Halloween with our Bobbing Ghosts project! 👻 This project was made by our Bostik Buddy, Sonia.
Use Blu Tack Colour to create monsters of all different shapes and sizes, and Blu Stik and templates to give them faces