Essential glue for any craft project
Bostik PVA Glue is a multi-purpose, solvent-free white glue which dries clear. It’s perfect for arts and crafts amongst adults and kids, and sticks lots of materials, including paper, card, wood and fabric.
Bostik PVA Glue comes in an easy-to-use bottle with a resealable cap, and even washes out of clothes.
- Easy-to-use with a resealable cap
- Dries clear
- Washes out of clothes
- Ideal for making slime
- CE approved
Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
The file is stored on an external website, please follow the linkDOWNLOAD
HOW TO USE
- Open and use PVA Glue over a protected work area
- Make sure the surfaces to be joined are clean and dry
- Twist the blue part of the nozzle anti-clockwise, then gently squeeze the bottle and spread the glue onto one or both surfaces
- For non-absorbent surfaces such as plastic, allow the glue to dry for a few minutes before pressing the surfaces together
- After use turn the nozzle clockwise to stop glue drying out
HOW TO MAKE PAPER MACHÉ WITH BOSTIK PVA GLUE
Bostik PVA Glue is the perfect choice for art and craft projects, including making paper maché , which is simple to do with our step-by-step guide.