Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
How to use
For best results, ensure surfaces are dry, clean and free from dust and grease
- Always point the tube away from you when opening and dont squeeze!
- To use the fine nozzle, unscrew the cap and squeeze glue out of the nozzle. To use the wide nozzle, unscrew the entire plastic nozzle
- On hard surfaces, apply glue to one surface, or to both surfaces for soft materials, then bring the two surfaces together and press for 10 seconds
- You will be able to reposition the materials for up to 3 minutes and the repair will be fully set within 2 hours without the need for clamping. Full strength will be achieved after 24 hours
- After use, wiple nozzle with a cloth and replace the cap
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare the surfaces to be glued?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
There is glue on my fingers and I can't remove it, what should I do?
Rinse your fingers immediately with plenty of warm soapy water and do not pull on the skin that has been glued. If glue remains after using warm soapy water, it will often de-bond within a couple of days due to general wear and tear and the natural oils in the skin. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor.
What is the shelf life of the adhesive I have bought and where can I store it?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.