Documents and Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
- Blu Stik is a non-toxic, non-harmful adhesive and is safe for the whole family to use
- Solvent free, which is kinder to the environment
- Because it’s acid free, it doesn’t yellow or corrode the materials you a gluing
- Non wrinkle formula - 8g, 21g and 35g size formats available
- It’s free from food ingredients such as wheat, gluten, flour, eggs or nut products. It does contain corn starch. Repeated or prolonged contact may cause an allergic reaction in some susceptible persons
- Tested in accordance to AS/NZS ISO 8124:2012 (Safety of Toys - Part 3: Migration of certain elements)
Bostik Blu Stik can be used to for scrapbooking, cut and paste activities, paper craft, invitations, art and craft projects and dry mouting photography. It's ideal for:
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Blu Stik dry as a blue colour?
Bostik Blu Stick is a great way to show you where you've applied your glue, but it actually dries totally clear!
Can I use Blu Stik with my photos?
Bostik Blu Stick is acid-free so it's safe to use with your photos.
Upcycle your toilet/paper towel roll to make this adorable frog on a lilypad
Build your own car with our template and glues
Using Blu Stik and Glu Tape to make these cute Binoculars
BOSTIK HOT AIR BALLOON
Craft a Hot Air Balloon using Glu Stik, including a passenger!
HUMAN BODY PROJECT
Learn about our essential organs with this Human Body Project
3... 2... 1... Blast off with our Rocket craft!
Use Blu Tack Colour to create monsters of all different shapes and sizes, and Blu Stik and templates to give them faces
Build a House with Bostik!
Put your crafting powers to use with our easy-to-follow Superhero project.
Spin the wheel to show how you feel with this Emotions Wheel project
FAMILY TREE PROJECT
Showcase your Family Tree in this cut and paste project