Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
HOW TO USE
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease
- Shake the can well, then spray evenly over one surface from a distance of 15 to 20 cm (6 to 8 inches)
- Allow to dry for a few seconds, then carefully line the surfaces up and firmly press them together
- To reposition, carefully pull the surfaces apart, realign and press back together
- After use: turn the can upside down and spray (away from you) for a few seconds to prevent clogging
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the shelf life of the adhesive I have bought and where can I store it?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.