Documents or Resources
- It’s made in Australia
- Clag® has been around for a long time, over 120 years in fact. It was created in 1898 by the Angus family from Northern England and has been widely used as a general purpose adhesive ever since.
- Non-toxic, safe for the family
- Doesn’t contain food ingredients egg, nuts, or milk
- Best known as a school glue, it’s also a key ingredient in slime making
- Smooth white paste
- Easy to use brush applicator
- Dries clear
- Fresh fragment formulation
Clag® Paste is best suited for use with paper, cardboard, and some fabric and is perfect for cut and paste activities, papier mâché, school projects and paper craft.