The original reusable adhesive tack
Blu Tack® is clean, safe and easy to use. Available in blue, white and pink, it provides an ideal alternative to drawing pins or sticky tape, with over a thousand uses around the home, office or school.
- An ideal alternative to sticky tape and drawing pins
- Over a thousand uses, or #BluHacks
- Clean, safe and easy to use
- Available in blue, white and pink
- Made in Britain for 50 years
- CE approved
Blu Tack®'s multitude of uses, or ‘hacks’, make everyday life that little bit easier. Whether you’re removing fluff from clothing, levelling a picture frame or fixing a wobbly table, there’s a #BluHack for that!
But what do you do with your Blu Tack®? Share your #BluHacks on social media, or be inspired by the endless possibilities
Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
This file is stored on an external website, please follow the linkDownload
How to use
- Pull off a piece of Blu Tack® and activate it by pulling and stretching
- Roll into a ball, place between the two surfaces and press firmly
HOW TO REMOVE BLU TACK® FROM CARPET
Discover how to remove Blu Tack® from carpet, with Bostik’s simple step-by-step guide
HOW TO REMOVE BLU TACK® STAINS FROM A WALL
Discover how to remove Blu Tack® stains from a wall with Bostik’s simple step-by-step guide.