Clear, multi-purpose glue for minor household repairs
Bostik All Purpose is an ultra strong, quick drying, solvented, clear adhesive.
It sticks a range of materials, including ceramics, fabrics, plastics, metal, paper, wood, glass and more! Perfect for general household, craft and office use.
- Suitable for use on most materials
- Ultra strong and fast-setting
- Long lasting bond
- Solvented glue
- Available in a 20ml and a 50ml tube
Documents or Resources
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
The file is stored on an external website, please follow the linkDOWNLOAD
How to use
For best results, ensure surfaces are dry, clean and free from dust and grease
- Always point the tube away from you when opening and dont squeeze!
- On hard surfaces such as glass and metal, apply glue to both surfaces. Allow up to 10 minutes drying time, then press surfaces firmly together
- On absorbent surfaces, apply generously to one surface, then immediately bring the items together, applying pressure until the glue sets
- After use, wipe nozzle with a cloth and replace cap
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare the surfaces to be glued?
Before applying glue, ensure that all surfaces are of sound nature and clean, dry and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
There is glue on my fingers and I can't remove it, what should I do?
Rinse your fingers immediately with plenty of warm soapy water and do not pull on the skin that has been glued. If glue remains after using warm soapy water, it will often de-bond within a couple of days due to general wear and tear and the natural oils in the skin. If skin irritation occurs, consult a doctor.
What is the shelf life of the adhesive I have bought and where can I store it?
The shelf life of adhesives varies from product to product, but typically ranges between one and two years from the date of manufacture when unopened and stored correctly in dry conditions - usually between +5°C and +25°C. Once opened, the life of the product will be more limited – this is dictated by variables including the type of adhesive, how it is stored, and how much adhesive is left unused. For more information, refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet.