Everyone's favourite school glue
Bostik Clag® Paste is a starch-based paste for bonding paper. This school glue is smooth, easy to apply and has excellent adhesive qualities that dries clear. The brush applicator makes it easy for children to use.
Documents or Resources
- It’s made in Australia
- Clag® has been around for a long time, over 120 years in fact. It was created in 1898 by the Angus family from Northern England and has been widely used as a general purpose adhesive ever since.
- Non-toxic, safe for the family
- Doesn’t contain food ingredients egg, nuts, or milk
- Best known as a school glue, it’s also a key ingredient in slime making
- Smooth white paste
- Easy to use brush applicator
- Dries clear
- Fresh fragment formulation
Clag® Paste is best suited for use with paper, cardboard, and some fabric and is perfect for cut and paste activities, papier mâché, school projects and paper craft.